Experience advanced mechanics and ergonomics with a new generation of aviation snips that deliver more strength, comfort and control. PowerGear® technology gives you over 40% more power, especially during the toughest part of the cut. This ingenious technology also helps utilize more of your strength by preventing overextension without sacrificing cut length. An ergonomic, spring-assisted handle helps reduce hand fatigue and features Softgrip® for enhanced dexterity and comfort. Plus, an offset design allows you to cut through the center and keeps your hand away from the materials you’re cutting. Forged, heat-treated steel blades and a forged handle improve strength and durability. The snips can be locked from above or the side and cut up to 18-gauge cold-rolled steel or 22-gauge stainless steel with a cut length of 1½".
Product includes free laser engraving for name, company info, and/or logo. Please specify text type and location in the comments when placing your order. Screenshot images of desired font style or print-ready line art logos can be uploaded directly. A proof will be sent for approval before laser engraving is done.
- PowerGear® patent-pending technology boasts leverage-enhancing gears that give you over 40% more power
- Ideal for cutting sheet metal, duct work, drywall corner, metal studs, soffit, fascia, siding, gutters, and drip edge
- Easy Action™ handle features an optimized span that truly fits your grip, allowing you to apply more power without sacrificing cut length
- Forged, heat-treated steel blades and handle are 40% stronger for long life and durability
- Ergonomic, spring-assisted handle helps reduce hand fatigue and features Softgrip® for enhanced dexterity and comfort
- Full lifetime warranty