Engineered for maximum power, precision and comfort, especially during the toughest part of the cut, Fiskars® Pro PowerGear® Aviation Snips (Long Straight Cut) uses innovative PowerGear® technology to multiply your leverage for 40% more power with less strain and fatigue. Its advanced gear mechanics also prevents overextension without sacrificing its longer cut length by providing an optimized handle span that naturally fits your grip. The ergonomic, spring-assisted Easy Action™ handle opens automatically, further reducing hand strain, and Softgrip® touchpoints provide a non-slip, comfortable hold for superior all-day control. With forged, heat-treated steel blades and a full-tang handle with squeeze-pinned grips that stay put, this heavy-duty snips is built to withstand tough conditions. The blades can be locked from above or the side, and they cut up to 18 gauge cold-rolled steel or 22 -gauge stainless steel with an extra-long cut length of 3”.
Product includes free laser engraving for name, company info, and/or logo. Please specify text type and location in the comments when placing your order. Screenshot images of desired font style or print-ready line art logos can be uploaded directly. A proof will be sent for approval before laser engraving is done.
- Fiskars® Pro PowerGear® Aviation Snips (Long Straight Cut) features advanced mechanics and ergonomics, as well as a longer cut length
- Ideal for cutting sheet metal, duct work, drywall corner, metal studs, soffit, fascia, siding, gutters and drip edge
- Patented PowerGear® technology enhances your leverage for over 40% more power
- Handle features optimized span that naturally fits your grip, allowing you to apply more power without sacrificing cut length
- Easy Action™ handle has spring-assisted opening for reduced fatigue and Softgrip® for comfort and control
- Grips are pinned and glued to prevent rotation and separation
- Micro-serrated edges grip materials for better control without damaging materials
- Blades can be locked from above or on the side
- Forged, heat-treated steel blades and handle are 40% stronger for longer life and unmatched durability
- Maximum cut capacity: 18-gauge cold-rolled steel or 22-gauge stainless steel
- Cut length: 3 in.
- Full lifetime warranty