Experience advanced mechanics and ergonomics with a new generation of cutting tools that deliver more strength, comfort and control. PowerArc(TM) Utility Snips boast intelligently curved blades that alter the angle between blades to give you over 2X more power, especially during the toughest part of the cut. An offset design with heavy-duty stainless steel blades can be used to cut materials from above or below, keeping waste material away from your hand. In addition, an ergonomic, spring-assisted handle helps reduce hand fatigue and features Softgrip® for enhanced dexterity and comfort. A serrated edge, extended tang and bolted joint improve control and durability.
Product includes free laser engraving for name, company info, and/or logo. Please specify text type and location in the comments when placing your order. Screenshot images of desired font style or print-ready line art logos can be uploaded directly. A proof will be sent for approval before laser engraving is done.
- Ideal for cutting a range of heavy-duty materials, including light-gauge metals, gutters, vinyl siding, insulation, duct tape, cardboard, rope, tar paper, fascia, hose and more
- PowerArc(TM) patent-pending technology boasts curved blades that alter the angle between blades to give you over 2X more power, especially during the toughest part of the cut
- Offset handle can be used to cut from above or below, keeping your hand away from the materials you're cutting
- Heavy-duty stainless steel blades power through thick materials without separation and won't rust
- Easy Action(TM) handle opens automatically to help reduce hand fatigue
- Easy-open lock protects the blades during transport and storage
- Extended tang improves strength
- Ergonomic handle with Softgrip® and strategic texturing enhances comfort and control
- Serrated edge grips slippery materials for better control
- Bolted joint won't loosen over time
- Length: 8"
- Full lifetime warranty