Experience advanced mechanics and ergonomics with a new generation of cutting tools that deliver more strength, comfort and control. PowerArc(TM) Easy Action(TM) Shears boast intelligently curved blades that alter the angle between blades to give you up over 30% more power, especially during the toughest part of the cut. A radically ergonomic, spring-assisted handle features an open top loop, allowing you to rotate your hand over the handle to apply more power. In addition, Softgrip® enhances dexterity and comfort, a bigger bottom loop fits large gloved hands and an easy-open lock protects the blades during transport. Heavy-duty coined stainless steel blades help prevent separation. A serrated edge, extended tang and bolted joint improve control and durability.
Product includes free laser engraving for name, company info, and/or logo. Please specify text type and location in the comments when placing your order. Screenshot images of desired font style or print-ready line art logos can be uploaded directly. A proof will be sent for approval before laser engraving is done.
- Ideal for cutting a range of materials, including insulation, duct tape, cardboard, rope, tar paper, Tyvek, hose and more
- PowerArc(TM) patent-pending technology boasts curved blades that alter the angle between blades to give you over 30% more power, especially during the toughest part of the cut
- Open top loop allows you to rotate your hand over the handle to apply more power
- Easy Action(TM) handle opens automatically to help reduce hand fatigue
- Heavy-duty coined stainless steel blades power through thick materials without separation and won't rust
- Easy-open lock protects the blades during transport and storage
- Extended tang improves strength
- Bigger bottom loop optimized for large gloved hands
- Ergonomic handle with Softgrip® and strategic texturing enhances comfort and control
- Serrated edge grips slippery materials for better control
- Bolted joint won't loosen over time
- Length: 10"
- Full lifetime warranty