This rugged, powerful framing hammer allows you to get all of your framing done while helping to reduce muscle fatigue and joint pain. Premium steel is forged into a perfectly balanced design to make every swing your best. Our patented, industry-leading IsoCore(TM) Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration, reducing the punishment your body takes, and a dual-layer handle captures any lingering vibration. A magnetic nail starter allows you to start nails with one hand and a rip claw pulls nails quickly and easily. A performance handle design fits your hand securely and comfortably, whether you're choking up for precision strikes or swinging with maximum force, and strategic texturing helps improve grip while reducing blisters. This design has been tested to exceed U.S. standards for striking tool durability to withstand the toughest work environments.
Product includes free laser engraving for name, company info, and/or logo. Please specify text type and location in the comments when placing your order. Screenshot images of desired font style or print-ready line art logos can be uploaded directly. A proof will be sent for approval before laser engraving is done.
- Ideal for big framing jobs and pounding large nails into tough lumber with power and speed
- Patented IsoCore(TM) Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 4X less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Insulation sleeve captures initial strike shock before it can reach your hand
- Dual-layer handle features a specially formulated combination of insulating materials to dampen lingering vibration
- Magnetic nail-starter groove allows you to start nails with one hand in hard places
- Rip claw pulls nails quickly and easily
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in hand when swinging
- Softgrip® handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand
- Patent-pending, strategic handle texturing features large dimples where fingers rest for maximum grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters
- Extended grip lets you choke up for added control when making precision strikes
- Head optimized for balance, weight and superior durability
- Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating
- Tested to exceed ISO and international standards for striking tool durability
- Length: 16"
- Weight: 28 oz.
- Full lifetime warranty