Engineered for maximum power, precision and comfort, Fiskars® Pro PowerGear® Seamer uses innovative PowerGear® technology to multiply your leverage for 40% more power with less strain and fatigue. Its advanced gear mechanics also prevents overextension without sacrificing performance by providing an optimized handle span that naturally fits your grip. The ergonomic, spring-assisted Easy Action™ handle opens automatically, further reducing hand strain, and SoftGrip™ touchpoints provide a non-slip, comfortable hold for superior all-day control. Made of forged, heat-treated steel with an extended tang for durability and squeeze-pinned grips that stay put, this heavy-duty seamer is built to withstand the toughest conditions. It can be locked from above or the side for one-handed, ambidextrous use. Quarter-inch jaw markings enable quick precision and a jaw width of 3 1/8" and depth of 1 ¼" provide versatile use on up to 18-gauge sheet metal, duct work, gutters and more
Product includes free laser engraving for name, company info, and/or logo. Please specify text type and location in the comments when placing your order. Screenshot images of desired font style or print-ready line art logos can be uploaded directly. A proof will be sent for approval before laser engraving is done.
- Fiskars® Pro PowerGear® Seamer features advanced mechanics and ergonomics, ideal for bending sheet metal, duct work, gutters, metal roofing and more
- Patented PowerGear® technology enhances your leverage for 40% more power
- Handle features optimized span to truly fit your grip, allowing you to apply more power without sacrificing performance
- Easy Action™ handle has spring-assisted opening for reduced fatigue and SoftGrip® for comfort and control
- Grips are pinned and glued to prevent rotation and separation
- Hand seamer can be locked from above or on the side
- Extended tang for superior durability
- ¼" jaw markings enable quick precision
- Jaw width: 3 1/8"
- Jaw depth: 1 ¼"
- 18-gauge capacity
- Full lifetime warranty